Cydia Tweak iCleaner 5.0.0
iCleaner has been update, iCleaner 5.0.0 works with iOS 5 or higher.
iCleaner 5.0.0 ultimate iPhone cleaning app. iCleaner cydia tweak for removes unnecessary files from your device. Launch it from the springboard to cleanup, or from any terminal app for more info, functions and settings configuration. Command : “iCleaner” (you must be jailbreak iDevice root to run it). For a detailed explaination of how it works, please use the built-in “More Info” function (terminal only).
Features iCleaner 5.0.0 :
- Safari: it deletes cookies, browsing history and cache files to free up memory and preserve your privacy.
- Applications: it scans /var/mobile/Applications and /Applications for unnecessary WebClip caches, cookies, temporary files and snapshots.
Furthermore, it detects known applications for a more in-depth cleanup. At the moment, iCleaner detects the following apps: Facebook, Facebook Messenger, iCabMobile, iFile, Instagram, Installous, Skyfire and Twitter.
More apps will be added in future releases. User login data, useful cookies and other relevant files are left untouched. iCleaner only removes the unnecessary.
- Log files: it deletes apps log files and crash reports from known locations. These files are generally irrelevant to the user and can be safely deleted.
- Cache files: it scans and deletes system cache files and databases. Some of them are rebuilt upon respring. This helps removing obsolete cache data.
- Temporary files: it deletes temporary files from your device. These files are meant to be removed automatically, but they often happen not to. iCleaner takes care of that.
- Apt partial files: it deletes partially downloaded Cydia packages and repo files.
- Filetype cleanup: iCleaner features a custom cleanup pass based on file extensions. By default, it looks for .log files all over the directory tree.
You might want to add more extensions (such as .bak or .old), but remember to use this with caution! Filetypes can be configured in the “Settings” section of the terminal script.
What’s new in this version?
- Completely redesigned UI.
- Added analyze and log display functions to the Springboard app.
- Added multilanguage UI support.
- Implemented a safer “respring” method (thanks to BigBoss).
- Removed step-by-step confirmation (not needed anymore).
- Facebook caches now get properly deleted.
- Added more files to the cleanup list
Leave your comment here:
You must be logged in to post a comment.