Cydia Tweak PatternUnlock 1.0.1
Cydia Tweak PatternUnlock has been update, PatternUnlock 1.0.1 works with iOS 6 or higher.
PatternUnlock v1.0.1 tweak for replaces the standard passcode lock with an easy, secure, stylish and fun way to unlock your device with a pattern. With PatternUnlock your passcode is a pattern, which is drawn on the screen by connecting 9 dots to form your pattern. After install PatternUnlock deb you can set up your custom pattern to protect your device with. The pattern can be changed or disabled at any time.
- Enable or disable PatternUnlock and set your personal pattern.
- 5 built in, customizable themes.
- Create your own themes.
- Custom vibrations when entering the pattern.
- Top level security.
- Require pattern only after a certain delay.
- Enable or disable device blocking after too many wrong pattern entries.
- Additional features such as emergency call button.
- Detailed usage and setup guide.
- Detailed theming guide to show you how you can make your own themes easily.
- Security: A tweak to passcode protect your device is nothing without security! PatternUnlock uses AES-256 bit encryption as well as the device’s keychain to store your unlock pattern.
- Extra Security: It is recommended to use PatternUnlock in combination with a passcode lock. The passcode lock will be bypassed by PatternUnlock but if PatternUnlock gets disabled unintentionally.
What’s new in PatternUnlock version 1.0.1
- Several bug fixes.
Leave your comment here:
You must be logged in to post a comment.