How To Tether Boot iOS 6.0.1 With iBooty V2.3
Sn0wbreeze v2.9.7 will create a new folder named iBooty on your desktop. Open the folder and run iBooty.exe. If for some reason you are unable to find iBooty directory on your desktop, you can download iBooty 2.3 for iPhone 4 (GSM). This app requires iTunes 10 and above.
How To Boot iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad Using iBooty 2.3
Step 1: A new folder named iBooty will be created on your Desktop. Open the folder and run the iBooty.exe.
Step 2: Select your iPhone 4 from the drop down menu and hit the start button.
Step 3: Follow the on screen instructions to put your iPhone into DFU mode.
- Hold Power + Home buttons for 10 seconds.
- Now release the Power button but keep holding the Home button for 10-30 more seconds
- Your iDevice should now be in DFU mode
Step 4: Once you’re into DFU mode, iBooty will do tethered boot your iPhone 4 for you.
Download iBooty 2.3 for windows
Incoming search terms:
- ibooty 6 0 1
- ibooty ios 6 0 1
- ibooty for ios 6 0 1
- ibooty 6 0 1 download
- ibooty download
- ibooty for 6 0 1
- ibooty ios 6 0 1 download
- download ibooty for ios 6 0 1
- ibooty 2 3 ios 6 0 1
- download ibooty ios 6 0 1
- ibooty download ios 6 0 1
Leave your comment here:
You must be logged in to post a comment.