How To Tether Boot iOS 5.1 With Sn0wbreeze
Sn0wbreeze v2.9.3 will create a new folder named iBooty on your desktop. Open the folder and run iBooty.exe. If for some reason you are unable to find iBooty directory on your desktop, you can download iBooty 2.3 for iPhone 4 (GSM).
- A new folder named iBooty will be created on your Desktop. Open the folder and run the iBooty.exe.
- Select your iPhone 4 from the drop down menu and hit the start button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to put your iPhone into DFU mode.
- Hold Power + Home buttons for 10 seconds.
- Now release the Power button but keep holding the Home button for 10-30 more seconds
- Your iDevice should now be in DFU mode
- Once you’re into DFU mode, iBooty will do tethered boot your iPhone 4 for you.
Download iBooty 2.3 for iPhone 4.